Saturday 6 October 2007

Somewhere in Austria


Haven't really done anything amazing with SHPDMBGWL4 3 Ex for a while now other than secret levels... Heck there's more secret levels than normal ones at the moment. Difficult to come up with ideas that are better than the ones in the previous game. Can't even guarantee this screen will be in the final release. If it isn't, you'll see it eventually in some form, or maybe you've already seen it in some form (hint), what with time travel being a major thing and all.

Don't kill me ShadowMan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hells yeah. I just know that this WILL be more epic that the original SHPDMBGWL4 3.

    And seriously, I should be reminded to finish my SHPDMBGWL4 spinoff asince I haven't made any progress recently due to stuff like Pokémon, Super Paper Mario, Sin & Punishment and school.

    ReplyDelete