Friday 7 January 2011

Korea Karate

I don't know if you remember, but when I was younger I had some strange fascination with Korea. I didn't really read up on much of the politics behind it at the time, just expecting a reunified state under Seoul's control. That's ignoring the "space" bit, though I suppose the concept of invading the universe is just as plausible as Homefront's invasion of the US to jeopardise FREEDOMS.

Today, KOREA KARATE for the Commodore 64. This is a completely awful game, not even worth a jump link to describe it in any more detail. You play as the man dressed in white, you walk forward to the shoddily programmed man dressed in red, you attempt to punch him, get kicked in the face, and die.

Korea Karate. This was sold to people and claimed to beat IK+. Just think about that for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment